Tired of hiking alone? Try finding someone to ride with!
You probably have plenty of friends all around you who would love to join you on all of your weekend adventures. It might be someone special, like your spouse or kids. Maybe it's a close friend or coworker. It's just a matter of finding them.
While they may not yet own an electric bike, with the holidays just around the corner, there is no better time to give them one of our award-winning ebikes. With someone to ride with, you can check a name off your shopping list. It's a win-win situation!
But who will you choose?
Here are some ideas to get you started. Whenever you see anyone exhibiting any of these behaviors, it's a sure sign that they're ready to join the Ebike Family.
Check all that apply:
- Your bike has been casually mentioned. Possibly even less casually. You might have been asked where you bought it, how much it cost, how fast it goes, and if you would be willing to let them ride it just one more time, please, please, please.
- There's work to be done! You know the kind of person who'd like a way to speed through their to-do list, get to work without breaking a sweat, and haul cargo up even the steepest hills - all while getting some fresh air and exercise.
- They have nothing to do ... and they love it! When they've left the rat race behind and are now focused on enjoying the little things, an electric bike is one of the easiest ways to get out, take a deep breath, and live life to the fullest.
- They're hard-core cyclists. While they've been riding their traditional bikes for decades, they're realizing that it's becoming harder to make it up big hills and swing their legs over the saddle. A cool, rugged step-through model might be just what they need to keep riding.
- They're not a hardcore cyclist. The last time they rode a bike, they probably still had braces on. It's no big deal. Everyone can ride an electric bike. It's just like riding a bike to use them.
- They're like explorers! These are the types who are always on the move, whether it's traveling the country in an RV or zipping around town and exploring trendy new spots.
- The great outdoors is what they can't get enough of, whether it's hiking, hunting, camping, or even winter sports. An electric bike is the only outdoor gear they don't have... yet.
- Family is everything to them. Weekends are spent shuttling the kids around and getting in as much quality time as they can. If they discovered an exciting, budget-friendly way to do all that, they would be thrilled.
- It would be great to find out there's a way to cut down on gas costs, eliminate parking fees, and never have to worry about all those small costs associated with owning a car again. Reducing their carbon footprint is just the icing on the cake.
- They like to have fun! That's all there is to it.