Update Date：November 14th，2022
Effective Date：November 14th，2022
1. Information We Collect
We or our third party partners may collect, store and use the following information about you when providing our services. If you do not provide the relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some of the services we provide, or achieve the intended results of the relevant services.
Personal Information, the relevant personal information you provide to us when you register for an account or use our services, such as email, etc.
Location Information, information about your location that is collected when you turn on the location function of your device and use the relevant services we provide based on your location, including：
- Information about your geographic location collected through GPS or WiFi, etc. when you use our services through a mobile device with location-based features.
- You can stop the collection of your geolocation information by turning off the location feature.
2. Storage of Information
2.1 The way and period of information storage
- We will store your information by secure means, including local storage (e.g., data caching using the App), databases, and server logs.
- In general, we will only store your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the service or under the conditions set forth in laws and regulations.
2.2 Territory of information storage
- We store personal information collected from users within the country locally in the United States as required by law and regulation.
- We do not currently transfer or store your personal information across borders. If we need to transfer or store it across borders in the future, we will inform you of the purpose of the information leaving the country, the recipient, the security assurance measures and security risks, and obtain your consent.
2.3 Notification when a product or service ceases to operate
- When our products or services cease operation, we will notify you by push notification, announcement, etc., and delete your personal information or anonymize it within a reasonable period of time, except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
3. Information Security
We use various security technologies and procedures to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure of information. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect the personal information you provide. However, please understand that, due to technical limitations and the potential for malicious means, it is impossible to always guarantee 100% security of information in the Internet industry, even with all efforts to enhance security measures. You should be aware that the systems and communication networks you use to access our services may be subject to problems due to factors outside of our control.
4. How we use information
We may use the information we collect in the course of providing the Services to you for the following purposes.
- To provide the Services to you.
- To ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you by using it for identity verification, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes in connection with the provision of our services.
- Help us design new services and improve our existing services.
- Enable us to better understand how you access and use our services so that we can target our responses to your individual needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or otherwise respond to you and other users.
- Software certification or management software upgrades.
- Involving you in surveys about our products and services.
5. Information Sharing
At this time, we do not actively share or transfer your personal information to third parties.
We do not share information that can be used to personally identify you (such as your name or email address) with our partners.
We do not publicly disclose the personal information we collect, and if we must disclose it publicly, we will inform you of the purpose of this public disclosure, the type of information to be disclosed and the sensitive information that may be involved, and obtain your express consent.
In addition, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and national standards, we may share, transfer, or publicly disclose personal information without your prior authorized consent in the following cases.
- Directly related to national security, national defense security.
- Directly related to public safety, public health, and significant public interests
- Directly related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments, etc.
- For the purpose of safeguarding the life, property and other significant legitimate rights and interests of the subject of personal information or other individuals but where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- Where the subject of personal information discloses personal information to the public on his or her own
- Where personal information is collected from information that is lawfully and publicly disclosed, such as lawful news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
6. Your rights
When you decide to stop using our products or services, you can apply to cancel your account. After you cancel your account, we will delete or anonymize your personal information unless otherwise required by law or regulation.
8. Protection of Minors
We do not recommend minors under the age of 18 to use our services. If you decide to use our services, please use them under the supervision and consent of your parents.