- If you're planning to ride in the winter often, you'll need winter tires.
- Front drive hub motors perform better in the snow.
- Winter conditions, sand, and salt can be tough on e-Bikes. Keep it well-maintained and consider a second "winter bike" if you plan to use it every day.
- In the cold, batteries are the most vulnerable part of an e-bike. The bike's range and performance will be reduced as the temperature drops. Keep the battery warm.
- Winter will have darker days and slippery conditions require extra care. Slow down, be careful on corners, be visible, and wear a helmet, of course!
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.